Greater Choices For The Best Injury Attorneys
If you have suffered an accident or otherwise suffered a loss, you may claim your injury and loss covered by the person responsible for the accident or loss. From the best lawyer you can have the best options now.
In law, we do not have comprehensive legislation on liability. Our right to compensation is based on legal principles that go all the way back to Roman law. The purpose of the right of damages is that the injured party can transfer his loss to the person responsible for the loss or accident. The injured party must have covered all his loss by the perpetrator.
On the other hand, in Danish law, we have rules on what compensation must be paid when a personal injury has occurred. We have these rules in the Liability Act. Under the Compensation Liability Act, you can, as an injured party, be covered by a number of damages as a result of his personal injury. You can search by the term injury attorneys near me and come up with the best options there.
Suffering And Pain Relief
As compensation for the immediate discomfort and pain you have from the accident, you will be able to claim a fixed amount of burn and pain. In 2019, the amount is $ 205 per day, you are sick. From the attorney from the law firm you will have all the supports.
The law’s concept of being “sick” covers the fact that you are on sick leave and subject to some form of medical treatment or rehabilitation.
- Compensation for burning and pain is a non-financial compensation in other words, it should not compensate you for a real financial loss, but simply give you a “patch on the wound” while you are ill. Therefore, it is also referred to in the law of damages as an “allowance” and not as an actual “indemnity”.
- It can be difficult to determine when you are sick within the meaning of the law. What matters is not whether you are bedridden or not, but rather whether you are able to have a reasonably normal everyday life.
- If you were at work before the accident, it is typically sufficient that your doctor has reported you to be incapacitated. Therefore, most often the right to compensation for pain and pain also ceases when you return to work .
In this context, it is worth noting that the requirement for a compensation for pain and pain does not end if you, for example, try to go back to work and it fails. You are also entitled to a compensation for pain and pain if you resume work for a period of time, e.g. while gradually returning to work after an accident. In this case, there may be a partial reimbursement, since you are both partially sick and partly promptly notified. Get the best lawyers for the law firms.
For people who were unemployed or self-employed at the time of the injury, the requirements are formally the same in practice, however, there are considerably more complications, as it is more difficult for these persons to document an actual absence due to illness. In these cases, it is recommended to have significantly more close contact with your own physician with continuous medical reports on sick leave. From the best standard lawyers you can have the best choices now.
In 2019, the allowance amounts to $ 205 (2019 figures) per year. today you are sick. The allowance in the Act is maximized to $ 78,500 (2019 figures). This corresponds to 383 days, i.e. a period of sickness of approx. 12½ months.
- In addition, the right to compensation for pain and pain will cease if the compensation for permanent injury is determined and paid in advance.
- In this context, it is worth noting that the requirement for a compensation for pain and pain does not end if you, for example, try to go back to work and it fails. You are also eligible for compensation for stinging and pain if you resume work for a period of time, e.g. while gradually returning to work after an accident
- Compensation for burning and pain is tax-free. Thus, you will not be taxed on the payment. You do this in return for the interest from the allowance.
You have the opportunity to make good on your creditors for compensation for burning and pain . You can have a special creditor protected account set up in your bank to which the allowance can be deposited. If you take care of this and make sure not to mix the allowance with your other finances, the allowance is secured against creditors and should not be included in the housing division for example.
In addition, social benefits such as cash benefits and unemployment benefit cannot be reduced due to the allowance for grants and pain. However, it can do so from the interest from the allowance.
Loss Of Earnings
If you suffer a loss of income due to the accident, you will be entitled to compensation for lost earnings during your sick period. Compensation is calculated as the difference between your actual income before the accident (what you would have earned if the accident had not happened) and what you receive during your sick period (e.g. sickness benefit, resource loss allowance, etc.)
You are entitled to compensation for lost earnings until the time you can resume your work to the same extent as before the accident. If the accident ends with you getting a permanent loss of employment, you are entitled to compensation for lost earnings until the final loss of employment is assessed and a payment is made.
In some cases, there is dispute over the period of lost earnings. This applies, for example. in cases where you, as an injured person, cannot resume your work, but must undergo a rehabilitation for other education. The question here is often whether you are entitled to compensation for lost earnings during the rehabilitation period in which you receive tuition or education.
A Professional Attorney!
Get Free Consultation
[contact-form-7 id=”11″ title=”Contact form 1″]